Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:41 pm
- Forum: Help: Tactics and Playstyles
- Topic: Beginner questions-shooting etc.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2838
Why does it seem when I am shooting directly at a tank and I mean when I am close and I know I should hit him, why does he not blow up? But then it seems like I get grazed and die. Also, any tips for a beginner that I should know? I have been trying different things and I am learning little by littl...
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: How can I fix my lag?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1317
Branton and Blast, thanks for the suggestions I have looked and I can't find any programs running while I am playing. My FPS is over 100 most of the time so the computer is not the problem. However, In the international community, a common cause for lag (but not jitter or packetloss) is distance. Ev...