Search found 193 matches
- Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:36 pm
- Forum: Help: Setup / Hardware / Performance Issues
- Topic: ver 1.10.8
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1680
This happened to me the other day using XP. I deleted the thing in my documents which contains the stuff the client saves when you close it. I think it was trying to look for the wrong server list.
- Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:30 pm
- Forum: Leagues: General Discussion
- Topic: Ok here is is.......My Idea
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5280
Huh? So your gonna have 1 very good and 1 kind of bad vs. 1 very good? That would be extremely easy for the 2 because the good player can keep of the other good player while his/her teammate gets the flag. Am I right presuming its ducati style?
- Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:52 pm
- Forum: Servers: General Discussion
- Topic: Server by Sir Lance-A-Lot: [Changed] camelot.myvnc.com:5154
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1668
- Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:59 am
- Forum: Bugs and Problems
- Topic: Strange scoring system...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5113
lol toaster... and i wasn't beating up bots. It was a kind of fair match. Brad2901 bot vs. 10 red bots that can't jump. Oh, 1 more thing, brad2901 bot had sw and shock out radius was set to 500