BZSoccer Tourney

Discussions about the various leagues
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

BZSoccer Tourney

Post by allejo »

Hello everyone. As a few of you remember a few months ago there was a BZSoccer league. It slowly died off. Now its back! The website is still incomplete there are many errors. But if you want to join the League talk to sigonasr2. The League website is: http://bzsoccer.bzleague.com/index.php
SkillDude
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SkillDude »

Starting on December 26th, there will be a BZHockey Tournament as the soccer fields will freeze up from this date until January 31st. (A day before my birthday) During this time, there will be about 8 matches for this tourney. Although it's barely been mentioned, I might as well mention it here since you created a topic.

Recruiting will go from December 26th to January 3rd. Then players will be put into 2~4 player teams depending on the amounts and play each other. If their team wins, each player will gain 1 point, if their team ties, each player will get 0.5 points, but if a player's team loses, they lose a point, so negative points are possible. So as you can see, your whole randomized team has to work together to prevent yourselves from getting out of the tournament.
However, unlilke most tourneys, teams are now set, and will be announced every week on Sunday, so you can prepare a whole week. One match will be held on every Friday and Saturday until January 31st, in which the final matches (And if there's tiebreakers, they'll be done then) will be completed.

Signup will be automated on a site starting December 26th similar to the Pillbox Pickup Tourney. Hope this will get bzsoccer active!
Starski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: BZSoccer Tourney

Post by Starski »

yeah..bzSoccer i never got to expirience it being active even if it wasnt but i would like to at least help get it back on its feet :/.-Danji
"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist"
-Gandhi

FKA Danji

Bad Company -> http://www.guleague.org/Teams/?profile=1001
Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: BZSoccer Tourney

Post by Zac »

bzsoccer is the league for me :). i think its time i decided which 2 league i should stick with,,, uhoh :) this could be hard. i think bzsoccer is up there though. seems fun