Regarding Fortix-HoW matches - updated Fortix policy

Discussions about the various leagues
david_v
Private First Class
Private First Class

Regarding Fortix-HoW matches - updated Fortix policy

Post by david_v »

DISCLAIMER: (Better to start with one, so people actually read it. :))

It is late at night and I'm not going to elaborate on the details here. My sleepiness also makes me write less clearly, and there may even be factual errors in this text in the worst case. I will try to clarify this post tomorrow if suitable. So, if you don't understand some of this gibberish please contact me privately. Thanks. :)

-- End of disclaimer

In any case, we today played HoW officially (vs Carnage and freelancer). The requirements for that was that Death Barrel didn't play. I do not at this time believe I have any justification for continuing to ban Carnage - this is the only official change in my viewpoint of HoW related issues. It was made a while ago (can't remember right now, maybe one or two months back), but never publicised officially as HoW matches were not coming up anyway, see below.

The reason for why we have not been able to play HoW before is that we have refused to match Carnage and Death Barrel (not the whole team, please go back and look at the details in my first post in the "Possible end to official Fortix-HoW matches" thread). Death Barrel said that we should either match all of the HoW members, or none of them. He presumably holds the same view at this point.* So the match today would not have taken place if it was not for Carnage saying that he would match us anyway, regardless of that viewpoint of Death Barrel.

* I cannot be certain of his current viewpoint at this time, though, so depending on the outcome of that there might, or might not, be more official Fortix-HoW matches coming up.

If anybody wonders about the boring details, I could probably relay those privately, but simply: we can match HoW as long as Death Barrel is not involved in the matches. (By the way, there is no need to get personal there, I simply state my decision.)

Dave
Challenge yourself, recruit Fortix tanks

Live BZFlag stats

Tomatoes rule!
Burned Account -CNG-
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Burned Account -CNG- »

hey your going to get me in trouble, well before the match i told lancer your conditions he accepted them to if im going down alone im bringing someone with me :)
Do not enable this account with out admin aproval
Red Baron2
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Red Baron2 »

heh. well i'm glad you have compromised some. hope everything works for the better. :)
"Those who say they have never been afraid are either lying, or their life has never amounted to much. Fear is nothing to be ashamed of. Often it makes man a better fighter, it inhances his senses, it gives him caution, and other qualities he will need. So when i am about, be wise....and fear."

-Wolf Tarlon-
ski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ski »

lol carn :)
Rest In Peace Vivek
1986-2005 :(

------------------------------
Member of DUB

Visit: Image
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

HoW's policy...

Post by Death Barrel »

still the same old David_V :)

well as you all know this match was played, but now it is HoW's team policy to play fortix, we will play everyone on the team except for David_V. David_V will not be allowed to play official HoW vs Fortix matches.
  • We will play fortix as long as David_V is not involved
BTW: no reason to get personal there, we simply state our decision :)
ski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ski »

this is all becoming tiresome......
Rest In Peace Vivek
1986-2005 :(

------------------------------
Member of DUB

Visit: Image
Burned Account -CNG-
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Burned Account -CNG- »

wow, is this issue ever going to be over? someday? maybe this sunday?
Do not enable this account with out admin aproval
Red Baron2
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Red Baron2 »

wow!! talk about a never ending grudge. i wish you guys would resolve it between eachother.
"Those who say they have never been afraid are either lying, or their life has never amounted to much. Fear is nothing to be ashamed of. Often it makes man a better fighter, it inhances his senses, it gives him caution, and other qualities he will need. So when i am about, be wise....and fear."

-Wolf Tarlon-
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

i wish the same thing :)
but everyone knows this....
this is something that david_v has to come to realize. right now i have no problems matching all of fortix, but when a ban is put on me like that, that is where i draw the line.

i think it is funny, how all you say "this is tiresome, and is this going to be over, and talk about never ending...." all after my comment, but you don't say this after david_v post the same exact thing. i have tried with david_v, first of all he still has no clue why he started this whole thing, so how the hell am i supposed to make better when the guy cant' tell me wtf he wants me to do??? you guys tell me, maybe you guys know something i don't.

this is what i know::: quite a few months ago, fortix came up with this policy saying they would not match carnage or i cause we ask for matches to much, and that we call them chickens when they wouldn't, oh yeah and also they claim to have seen me cuss out some good friends (ie: asdf, storm) which btw: never happened, i even have proof that it never happened but noone every wants to listen, everyone wants to hold grudges and get me all worked up so i make an ass of myself like i am doing now, for the past month everything has been going just fine, i have not heard a single post from David_v about this matter and i was happy cause i was not hearing this stuff, all i can say is that i am willing to resolve this any time and would be happy to play all of fortix (including David_V) right now, i am not one to hold a grudge, but i sure will defend against nonesense. I really shouldn't have to explain myself about this one cause it is just going to piss off David_V even more, and he is never going to change his mind.

i am not even sure why he decided to post this remark for everyone team to read, he should have mailed it to my team and his team, but instead he posts it here like it pertains to all other teams, like he is trying to influence the way other teams match, why? i really don't have any clue. this isn't anyone elses bussiness except for mine, david_v's and our teams.

DB
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

ok enough of this crap, both of you just leave it at the fact that you hate each other for some reason.

I'm sick of this childish bickering between your 2 teams. There is no wrong or right. now just drop it.

I mean I know your all adults come on and grow up, it's a tupping game for cripes sake.

David V, stop proding people ( namely DB ) with flamebait you know he will respond to. If you don't like the guy just set him on ignore.

Death Barrel, just accept the fact that they don't want to play you. And gen on with your life.
ImageJeffM