Leagues...

Discussions about the various leagues
Gollum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Leagues...

Post by Gollum »

So, with so few players... How are we looking to keep leagues exciting? How can we attract new players to a 90's game? When is the update coming to BZ? I guess what I am getting at is this:

If we want BZFlag to be around in a year... How are we achieving that? I will do what I can, and want to be a part of helping this come back. I miss its active days.

I hear rumor of merging leagues. I see the good in this, but also how will merging help anyone? The only ducati players left, are few... And die hard ducati. So either there needs to be an understanding, or just stay separate. Cause I feel like it could just cause turmoil.

As far as standings... They have been very different for each league, Personally, they should stay that way. Very different play styles, very different... Everything. Haha!

A main concern would be, doing this and it implodes, then both leagues die. Because we over stretched ourselves.
blast
General
General

Re: Leagues...

Post by blast »

There is a (recently made public) forum for the discussion of the league consolidation. :)
consolidation.png
consolidation.png (21.47 KiB) Viewed 6016 times
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

YellowCake
Private
Private

Post by YellowCake »

Hey,
YellowCake here, I have been playing BZ Flag for 5 or 6 years now and only played my first Ducati games today. I had a lot of fun, but never really knew what they were. Maybe there is a way to select certain players from the regular maps to invite/explain what it's all about. Anyways, had fun, I'll see you guys at some matches...

YellowCake
YellowCake
Private
Private

Post by YellowCake »

Not that easy to get going eh? First you can't talk, then you can't spawn, well, it 'looks' like fun anyhow...how would one get permission to spawn?
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

YellowCake wrote:Not that easy to get going eh? First you can't talk, then you can't spawn, well, it 'looks' like fun anyhow...how would one get permission to spawn?
You are not listed as a member on either of the previous two league sites. You need to be added to the spawn list. Contact one of the League Council members listed at http://leaguesunited.org/admins (this page should be up later today) and request access.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

YellowCake, you are now in the Leagues United spawn list :) Enjoy the brand new league!