Discussions about the various leagues
Pam
Private First Class
Private First Class

A GU Guidebook

Post by Pam »

(This is copy and pasted from facebook)

Hello fellow GU players!

As any of you who play now know, rhapsody has created a team named Sprout, a training team. He made it a few weeks ago and has already helped a lot of players join the league. I try to help where I can, but I simply do not have enough skill to teach. We were thinking that there had to be some way we could explain the basics so players had something to come back to.

This is where we came up with the idea to make a guidebook for GU players. We would explain all of the difficult ideas in text and with pictures so that players could learn the concepts in a different way. We could explain from the simple steps to dodging, all the way to how to properly make that tele pass. (which I find to be the hardest thing)

Some of you are going to say that this idea already exists...

pam.... WE..............HAVE..........A..............WIKI......

YES I KNOW... YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL.

but the thing about the wiki is that it is not good for training people. You may search "dodging" and get some nice tips, but it won't tell you what to look up next.

I know I have talked to a lot of people and many of you don't have time to teach. Many of you wish you could help in some way but don't know exactly what that is... Well, rhap and I need somebody like that. We need your help!

If any of you are interested, comment on this post, find me or rhap on the game, message me.... I think this is something that has needed to happen for a long time.

TL;DR: we want to make a guidebook for new GU players and we need your help.