Ducati Style needs return to good times

Discussions about the various leagues
Thonolan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ducati Style needs return to good times

Post by Thonolan »

:lurk: :roll: Hello all,
so first i will apologize if my english is here to bad.Hope all understand what i will say. So whats happens with ducati on new 2.0 .When i started for a year always full on duc matchservers working properly and the player most of the time have fun without jerks. But now...... Some Mac users have problems with new version and the matchservers crashed often. And the style from some players and teams get rude.It looks for me sometimes good teams will smashed the newbies teams .... But i think the new teams needs that newbies getting better so that league go back to exiting matches. Maybe it is possible that good teams which be on familiar terms help after matches. Maybe they can give tips and show something to the newbies. Because when it sound during matches : meh , hehehe ,pfft and ? it is frustrated maybe.But i think and hope that gentle teams like the barons or zees will help.Arrogance will destroy fun on ducati. And for the newbies i will say ask this teams, try it i hope you get answer . And ignorte the arrogance from someone.
And maybe it is possible to get a pool of noncrashed matchservers ! :wink:
So thats all hope i had no break rules from forum here and hope ducati will life forever
old thono
Burned Account -CNG-
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Burned Account -CNG- »

Arrogance will destroy fun on ducati
au.

the Nub teams just need experience.
Do not enable this account with out admin aproval
The Red Baron
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Ducati Style needs return to good times

Post by The Red Baron »

Thonolan wrote::lurk: :roll: Hello all,
so first i will apologize if my english is here to bad.Hope all understand what i will say. So whats happens with ducati on new 2.0 .When i started for a year always full on duc matchservers working properly and the player most of the time have fun without jerks. But now...... Some Mac users have problems with new version and the matchservers crashed often. And the style from some players and teams get rude.It looks for me sometimes good teams will smashed the newbies teams .... But i think the new teams needs that newbies getting better so that league go back to exiting matches. Maybe it is possible that good teams which be on familiar terms help after matches. Maybe they can give tips and show something to the newbies. Because when it sound during matches : meh , hehehe ,pfft and ? it is frustrated maybe.But i think and hope that gentle teams like the barons or zees will help.Arrogance will destroy fun on ducati. And for the newbies i will say ask this teams, try it i hope you get answer . And ignorte the arrogance from someone.
And maybe it is possible to get a pool of noncrashed matchservers ! :wink:
So thats all hope i had no break rules from forum here and hope ducati will life forever
old thono
boger! :( :wink:

yes thono, bzflag is going through some "rough times" a little unstability etc. but give it time, the devs are working to fix things up. It isn't all that abnormal for such problems to happen after a new release... especially for all the changes this one has gone under.

yes it can be frustrating, but hang in there. it will be worth it.

Thanks Thonolan.

The Red Baron
Beware! I'm going to clone myself and spread those clones all over the world!