HoW is looking for a good european player!

Discussions about the various leagues
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

HoW is looking for a good european player!

Post by Death Barrel »

Well, since calico and [dmp] have left the team I need to replace on of them.
I am currently looking for a good european player. HoW consists of americans and europeans so at anytime we can have a match!

Big Barrel [HoW]
teatree
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by teatree »

Big Barrel....
I dont want to be rood ore something , but .... 8 members are totaly enough ... u dont need more . Your team is so active and every player of yours is so aktive ... why do you need more members . It is a bit boring if there are so many people in a team .. we always must play against the saim team that doesnt make fun. It would be nice too see more teams with less members so ther could be a more exciting league.

and just think why members left "will leave" your team ...
teatree

legends may sleep ...
... but they never die!

http://my.bzflag.org/league
ski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ski »

Hey is HoW interested in a match tonight at 10pm est???

Lemme know 8)

ski [avengers]
Rest In Peace Vivek
1986-2005 :(

------------------------------
Member of DUB

Visit: Image
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

First of all, YES HoW would like a match ski thanks for the invite. Second of all I guess i am not makeing myself clear when i explained why how has 8 players. HoW wants to play as many matches as we can! I have Europeans and Americans on the team so we can play these matches anytime of the day. It is really not my fault the other teams are inactive, all HoW wants to do is play matches.......and we do! HoW does not think it is boring, and it is really not my fault if other teams think it is! Every player on HoW is an active player and playes matches when they want too, HoW does not fight over which teammate will play a match. We share, hell most of the time there are only 2 HoW's around so nobody is complaining! Third of all Tea, you do not run my team so i really don't appreiciate your public imput, if you want to talk to me i am usually on ICQ you can also talk to me on BZ privately and irc when i am on. I don't understand why you think HoW has too many players. We have them for a good reason.........HoW has played over 80 official matches since December 2002, let alone all the unoffial matches we have played....We are the most active team in the league by far! Should I say more?? I think not! :banghead:

PS: ski get back to me with a time frame :)

Big Barrel [Hell On Wheels]

Post by Guest »

no Canadians.......then how can you play hockey afterward...
SGI
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SGI »

There is a No role for a minimun or MAX. players/team.
Problems:
1) to many...less people for other teams.
2) to many...less battle for a player.

Good reasons:
1) you can have a player ready to play all the times.
2) you can play a battle all the times.

Resolutions:
Fix a role for a MIN. and MAX. player for team (can be 2~8) or (3~7) or (3~8)
Fix a role for MIN matches/month (at least 2).

Peace
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

HoW does not have to worry about the negative.. For those on the team who decide to be around.... play maybe 20 (give or take) a month. I am serious when i say that the negative just has not hit HoW in anyway...players are not ranked on the team...if they want to play..hell they can!

Big Barrel [HoW]