Plosileague employs the very popular Overlord and Babel maps that have never been used in a dedicated league until now. They are both the "standard" version of the map (jumping, ricochet, 3 shots) with no flags except team flags.
Plosileague uses a slightly different system for winning than most other leagues. The match will end after 30 minutes, however if one team gets 5 captures total and at least 2 captures more than the other team, that team automatically wins. Matches are automatically recorded and reported.
The following are official match servers that are dedicated to recording and auto reporting matches:
- Overlord official match server: league.bzfx.net:5180
- Babel official match server: league.bzfx.net:5181
- Overlord funmatch server: league.bzfx.net:5182
- Babel funmatch server: league.bzfx.net:5183
- Overlord replay server: league.bzfx.net:5190
- Babel replay server: league.bzfx.net:5191
You can find sign-up at http://bzfx.net/league and you will be usually added to the global group within a day.
You can also visit #plosileague on irc.freenode.net to hook up with a match or if you have questions.