Team players?

Discussion for GU League Players
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: Team players?

Post by kierra »

I wonder just how many matches Saturos has had to post lately....I would guess few since he is not playing as frequently as in years past. For those referees still actively serving, it does take time & effort. Players interrupt while a ref is playing asking for their match to be recorded, gu mails sent sometimes lack crucial information (time, gmt time) requiring more effort to track down the info. So, while it isn't actually broken, it can be greatly improved. Automated posting of matches would indeed be welcomed in my experience!
Last edited by kierra on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."
Saturos
Art Master General
Art Master General

Post by Saturos »

Right.. as if entering matches was totally different back when I was active. Sorry for interrupting your fruitful discussion.
strayer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by strayer »

Even when I'm a friend of irony and sarcasm I may contribute the following (translated) saying:
Moaning and complaining keeps you busy but not productive.

I guess the two general points of view are clear (obviously since months) - as well as the fact they aren't contrary to an enhanced match reporting. Its necessity seems to be the only point of contention.

Whoever wants to have it implemented: do it.
Those who don't see the need for such an extra work of coding: sit it out and feel free to complain if the (future) implementation causes more problems than benefits.
A pessimist is an optimist with experience... ;o)