Official GU Servers

Discussion for GU League Players
easy tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Official GU Servers

Post by easy tank »

Hello,

I really like hix maps, so can GU League admins confirm to I have official GU League servers, and maybe hosted, but I can host too.
I would like to admins confirm this but only if they want to.

Easy Tank
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dango »

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I think you should re-read your post. It makes little to no sense. :)
FiringSquad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Official GU Servers

Post by FiringSquad »

Listing a server as an official GU League Server is a big deal.
The owner needs to be an Admin so that they can control access and keep cheaters and trouble-makers away.
Admins get access to a private discussion forum where there is confidential information that all admins and server owners need to know about.

Unless we really need another server, perhaps because the others are full, or it is in a location that would help with lag for some players, we will not be adding any new ones.
Besides, there's a lot more involved than just getting a server working. Running a server also involves some work for the owner, checking logs regularly etc.
Even when we decide we need another server, there is a selection process to choose the best option.

I'm sorry Easy Tank, but until there is a real need for another official server, there's no hope of getting yours added to the list.
Nothing personal. It's just we already have enough work to do trying to administer the ones we already have.

If we had more active players, then we'd need more servers and would need to appoint new admins.
Your best bet is to recruit a lot of players in your area so that a new server is needed, then we can talk about this again.