Resignation Notice

Discussion for GU League Players
Spectre
Private First Class
Private First Class

Resignation Notice

Post by Spectre »

Whether or not anyone cares, I'd like to announce that I am no longer a part of the GU League. I will not go into detail about my reasoning, but much of the problem was bias and hostility from admins toward me. I am not the first to be frustrated by the issue, nor am I the first to leave the league because of it. Also, in my leaving experience, I noticed what seemed to be conniving and baiting from an admin - which is something they're supposed to be trying to stop. Obviously, I can't prove that it was baiting/trolling - that's sort of the point. That aside, my experience in the GU League was great up until a few months ago when this bias began. Please don't discuss said issues here, because I'm not looking for another locked topic. Anyway, for those of you who care, I will henceforth be active on the Ducati league.

P.S.: Forum administrators, if I've broken any forum rules in the body of this message, please let me know before you simply lock or remove the topic. I'd prefer to fix the issue rather than repeat my GU experience and decide to quit the game in its entirety.
Keeping Latin alive in 2766 AUC.