Youtube videos

Discussion for GU League Players
Duct_Tape_Pro
Private First Class
Private First Class

Youtube videos

Post by Duct_Tape_Pro »

Hey guys, I finally have uploaded the first video from our Twitch stream. The rest of the videos will come over the next couple days.
Enjoy! http://youtu.be/HXkfJh1xqn0
Bacon Grease
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Youtube videos

Post by Bacon Grease »

Doubles video link!!!

http://youtu.be/9rBBQe4SIjY

With webcam!
Stay greasy my friends
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

Nice project, guys. There are a few things you might want to consider for next time. It might be more engaging for people watching if there was more commentary on the dynamics of the match, and on the particular skills of the players involved. Things like ramp battles for a capture, corner battles to take a flag, pyramid/base fights, and so on are often big turning points in the matches, so you may want to keep the camera more where the action is. Choosing the player to drive with at random may not give you the best results. Also, I didn't watch the whole doubles video, so I don't know if you incorporated this, but during tournaments you may want to also show the progression of matches on the web site (e.g., the doubles bracket, in this case) so that your viewers can have an understanding of how these matches impact the eventual result.
Duct_Tape_Pro
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Duct_Tape_Pro »

Hey guys! The last video from the livestream finally up. Sorry about the super long delay I had technical difficulties ranging from my computer running out of storage to spilling a cup of tea on the same computer.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/BW4oVEzVn0o?list=UUv0Nk ... Tps7qciJCA
King RuMbl3r
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by King RuMbl3r »

Any new upcoming ones?
Cmon guys, consistency..
"Everyone is entitled to their own deluded opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts... Otherwise the truth would never exist".
trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by trpted »

King RuMbl3r wrote:Any new upcoming ones?
Cmon guys, consistency..
When I went to YouTube, typed in bzflag as a search term, and from filters selected sort by date I see more recent than 12/10/2014 video(s).

At date and time of this post: Most recent was from 10/2015.
Bacon Grease
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bacon Grease »

King RuMbl3r wrote:Any new upcoming ones?
Cmon guys, consistency..

This project has been on hold for yeah, like, a long time ;)
Our plan is to resume the videos this coming January (that's tentative). We have been waiting for duct tape pro to feel healthy again, and once things are all settled down (they are moving to another state) we will have time and resources to being making videos again.

I assure you we are still passionate about this project and are capable of creating consistent videos. But things out of our control have put this on pause for the time being.

Our plan is to do weekly Saturday streams of whatever is going on in the leagues in addition to capturing the big tournaments and cups.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
BG
Stay greasy my friends
Snake12534
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Snake12534 »

That's great! Looking forward to it.
retired