My account from back when i was a kid?

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
Prezzat0r
Private
Private

My account from back when i was a kid?

Post by Prezzat0r » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello dear people,

I played this game something like... 13/14 years ago, and i loved Ducati based servers.
I wanted to see if somebody i knew back in the day is still here and (if the community is still somehow alive) i'd like to take part in some matches too, to have some fun.

However, i guess my old account still exists, since i tried to register using my usual email, but it says it's already taken.
I tried to recover the account, but i couldn't remember the username i used to register.
My name ingame was Wolverine by the way, and my email was [redacted] (i guess there's no point in hiding it).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by allejo on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email for privacy purposes

allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Re: My account from back when i was a kid?

Post by allejo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:08 pm

See the PM I sent to your Nargacuga account.
Here's my personal website and my open source projects are available on GitHub; I work on a lot of cool things.

Reload001
Private
Private

Post by Reload001 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Did you get any help. My email has gone and I would like to keep my old name Reload. I tried to log on with email but did not take. Can anyone help

allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:22 am

Reload001, feel free to send me a PM with your old account name and the email you think you may used at the time and we’ll go from there.
Here's my personal website and my open source projects are available on GitHub; I work on a lot of cool things.