phpBB3

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
LJuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

phpBB3

Post by LJuk »

Well someone was going to ask....

What will happen with phpBB3? It has a totally different structure!
LJuk
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

if we decide to go to it, we will make it work, as simple as that. why do you care?
ImageJeffM
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

Ow no phpBB3 pls! :D

I have Orion2 (based phpBB) and waiting next year2008 on Orion3 that is not based phpBB.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

we will evaluate our needs when phpbb3 is released as a final, and if it can fill them. It does offer ldap support for authentication and that may be a road we go down.

romfis
when the time comes, if you'd like to actually offer some reasons why another system is better, and comment on how it would work with our needs then please feel free discuss it with us. But if you can't provide actual info and discussion, your opinion is rather useless to us.
ImageJeffM
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by romfis »

Yes, JeffM.

I have not more information for Orion3 (not based phpBB), because the one dev. give not more information - reason he will the newest board with newest technologie released before another that make. That will a new own board, example: VBulletin, phpBB, WoltLab Burning Board....

And Orion2 (based phpBB) have all and the best security software on board as phpBB3. I never hack Attacked that works on my board (Orion2) all blocked this from Ctracker Security.

I am sure that Orion3 that board the future is on the world, because he is a nice programmer on php in germany look example Orion2 based phpBB the ex Admin from phpBB.

JeffM you become from me new Information if more know news! :)

romfis
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

as I said, when the time comes, discuss it with us.
ImageJeffM