Forum Stats

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Forum Stats

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

Are there any statistics kept for number of visits to this website, topic post frequencies, and geographical areas of visiters and topic posters? If so, and they are not sensitive or secure, could someone tell me where I could find them? The farther back in time they go, the better.

I looked on Strayer's BZFlag Stats site, but have found only specific information that doesn't go back that far. I also looked on AAA's bzflag.redjacket.ws site, but that doesn't appear to be functioning right now.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Not really, just what we have at the bottom of the page.
ImageJeffM
strayer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by strayer »

A Distraction:
Don't mix up the kinds of stats. Community-related information as the "number of visits to this website, topic post frequencies, and geographical areas of visiters and topic posters" is different to what you can find on game stats sites.
A Distraction wrote:The farther back in time they go, the better.
Are you just interested into the forum stats?

Btw...my.bzflag.org/stats.bzflag.org has the most back-dated game statistics if you want to look for something. bzflag.redjacket.ws and bzstats.strayer.de store(d) more details, but for a much shorter time-frame. I, for example, store all session information (wins, losses, team,..) since 2006-10-27 while my.bzflag.org seems to have aggregated data since 2003.
A pessimist is an optimist with experience... ;o)
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

You're right, I didn't make myself very clear. I was just looking for forum stats, and not BZFlag game stats. That's too bad that there aren't any. Thanks for your help anyway though.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed