Moderation Priviledges

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
lep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Moderation Priviledges

Post by lep »

Is there a way to give moderation priveleges to the creator of that topic? This way the author of the topic can control discussion, or in my case, chatter...

ll@bza
blast
General
General

Re: Moderation Priviledges

Post by blast »

No.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

the boards aren't for chatter, if it happens we'll take care of it. The admin staff will moderate all threads the same way.
ImageJeffM
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

LittleLep wrote:Is there a way to give moderation priveleges to the creator of that topic? This way the author of the topic can control discussion, or in my case, chatter...

ll@bza
And allowing the poster of the topic to control it would be like asking the fox to guard the chicken coop. He may do ok, but then again it could be used to twist your view. Keeping the moderation under control of a select few that apply the rules evenly is the only way to keep things fair.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln