HELP!!!

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
-roo
Private First Class
Private First Class

HELP!!!

Post by -roo »

ive been trying to get a + sign beside my callsign in bzflag but still i get a - . CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME? IVE TRIED EVERYTHING THERE IS TO BE DONE (im sure my pass and callsign are correct). and i tried the thing to change in config.
:turtle:
joevano
General
General

Re: HELP!!!

Post by joevano »

So what does it say whey you try to get onto a server? Possibly something like this in the chat window:

Code: Select all

ERROR: Did not get token:
NOTOK: Invalid callsign or password
Check out this web page ( http://my.bzflag.org/w/Common_Support_Issues ) for how to fix it and other problems. If you want more help than that you will need to provide a bit more information, especially any error messages you may be receiving.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

And just to confirm, are you using the same username and password in the Join Game menu as you are when you log into this forum?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

-roo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by -roo »

thanks guys for your replies but the + worked :D must have been something with Global hating me. :lol-old:
:turtle: