Smilies error

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
FiringSquad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Smilies error

Post by FiringSquad »

I clicked on the View more smilies, while trying to compose a reply to a PM and got the following error:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Invalid use of group function [1111]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: bzbbadmin@bzflag.bz
You should see the same response by clicking the link above.
blast
General
General

Re: Smilies error

Post by blast »

I'll see if that resolves itself when I move the forum to the new server over the weekend. I'll be upgrading it to the latest phpBB3 at the same time.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

FiringSquad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by FiringSquad »

Well this error seems to have been resolved.

BTW. Will the old skin for the forum be returned or will we be keeping the default blue?
The sky is very grey here in Ireland at the moment, so the blue is welcome, but I miss the old skin.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

The old skin did not work with the upgrade.
ImageJeffM
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

This one requires less work to use. We had previously used proFormell. We had problems with that one with the older forum version, likely because the theme was still a version for a previous release of phpBB. And the latest version of proFormell has an annoying bug that shows the "New PM" overlay on every page, even when you don't have a PM. So, I wasn't going to bother fixing proFormell, and decided to use the stock prosilver style.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)