Unregister?

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
[neo-ronin]Abstruckt
Private
Private

Unregister?

Post by [neo-ronin]Abstruckt »

How do I unregister? I'm tierd of people who exploit things in each level and camp there. Like on Two tanks pleople who sit on the back wheel of the base and snipe where you can barely shoot them. Or on other maps where people sit and snipe through a one way tele. I've always played to have fun not to camp/exploit for kills. I consider it an unfair advantage and thus a form of cheating. It may be easy to sit there on the side of a hill where you're harder to hit and just keep killing others but I refuse to be so cheap. So I quit. I'm uninstalling and would like to be removed. There's not enough players to keep more than three maps open and I can see why not many people play. These cheap advantages aren't easy to overcome over and over. Especially when that's all the opposing player does.

Thanks
SkillDude
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Unregister?

Post by SkillDude »

Sorry to hear you had such a bad gameplay experience. Unfortunately this type of play applies to many types of maps, and players will do anything for points, as you have clearly found out. I accept it as a challenge and try to either overcome the challenge by outsmarting them, or simply avoid the player, trying to create obstacles between us at any cost.

I've seen and played against you here and there, and you were a pretty "clean" player as you may call it. Always playing "fair" and enjoying yourself. I find myself hating the maps where players sit in pyramids, one way teleporters, and so on. Apparently the truth is that people like maps where they can have those unfair advantages, and it seems to be a crucial part of the population for BZFlag. Goodbye for now [neo-ronin]Abstruckt, perhaps you will be back.

(No way to really get yourself removed, just don't come back basically.)
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

There is no way to unregister, just don't play.
ImageJeffM
[honc]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by [honc] »

I can reallyunderstand your point!
My way is it like sigonasr2 to outsmart them .. it is hard i know
but my skills are going to be better and better becorse of not giving up

just hunt them and give them what they need :-)
may the tool's be with you