User is registered but doesn't show as registered. also cant talk

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
2b-or-not-2b
Private
Private

User is registered but doesn't show as registered. also cant talk

Post by 2b-or-not-2b »

Hello, my call name is registered but I noticed that I don't have a plus sign in front of my name and when I have a chance to vote, it says I am not registered. I am registered here at the forum. Is there are any other place to register? My other call name is cj. I want to get away from using cj as there another well known player named CJ. and its gets confusing so I am using 2B or not 2B

any help would be appreciated.

also at map bzflg.allejo.io port 5130. I am not allowed to talk.. I don't remember ever getting blocked.
Thanks

2B or Not 2B
blast
General
General

Re: User is registered but doesn't show as registered. also cant talk

Post by blast »

Your name here doesn't match your in-game name. Here you have hypens, but in-game you're using spaces. You can rename your account by clicking on your name in the top right here and clicking on User Control Panel. Once there, go to Profile and then Edit Account Settings. Edit the username, and then fill in the Current Password field and submit.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

2b-or-not-2b
Private
Private

Re: User is registered but doesn't show as registered. also cant talk

Post by 2b-or-not-2b »

Thanks Blast
Makes total sense
Have a great Weekend