bzbb broke?

Improvements, Problems, or Questions on the Forum format or software go here ( not about the game )
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

bzbb broke?

Post by dango »

my.bzflag.org doesn't lead to bzbb anymore, it leads to some final fantisy fan site, and half the time i click on a post it leads me there! What's wrong?!?
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

I dont know thats Werid. cuz I just tryed and it took me here
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Sounds to me like you have some mal/spyware/virus installed on your PC. Browser hijacks are a common sign of it.
eagle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by eagle »

yea, it works just fine for my, you might want to check for anything like donny said
~~~~~
I do know everything, just not all at once. Its a virtual memory problem.
TD-Linux
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by TD-Linux »

Try a different browser, and clear your DNS cache. Run anti-spyware and anti-virus programs. Etc. Especially clear your DNS cache(s).
ts
Dev Monkey
Dev Monkey

Post by ts »

The forums were moved to another server a while ago. The old internet protocol adress will lead you to a page where the following sentence can be read: "The Celestials are a linkshell community on the Final Fantasy XI Remora server." The new one leads here (technically not exactly but it would be hard to understand it when being very precise).

If you get that go and update your domain name server cache. If you can still use global login on game servers then it's a browser specific doman name server cache.
GU league: http://www.guleague.org/
An introduction to TCP: http://www.lafkon.net/tc/