replay server

Discussion for Leagues United players
click click boom
Private First Class
Private First Class

replay server

Post by click click boom »

Can we get the replay server off the public list?

If there are issues in the match and you want to show it to admins like a shot through many players will follow you to the replay server and it creates additional drama..

Or if an observer was disturbing a match and typing in public you can show that on replay and players tend to follow

I tend to use the replay server to learn from team mistakes and it becomes difficult when i have 3 other teammates watching the replay with me and i can no longer type in team chat because there are other players watching. It becomes a hassle to pm..

If i recall the replay server wasn't always public...

I don't see any benefits for the replay server on the public list honestly..

Please provide your opinions.

Thanks,

CCB
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: replay server

Post by kierra »

click click boom wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm If there are issues in the match and you want to show it to admins like a shot through many players will follow you to the replay server and it creates additional drama..
Or if an observer was disturbing a match and typing in public you can show that on replay and players tend to follow
From gu league experience, when demonstrating something to an admin and others show up, they were asked to leave nicely. If they didn't, the admin present kicked the player(s), and if they came back, they were banned for the few minutes needed to view w/e needed to be viewed. If the whole match, then banned for 15/20/30 min, which ever was appropriate length. Thus the problem was solved.

Replay servers have pretty been public on listserver

I will add: With a ban on one allejo LU server shared as a ban on all his match servers, it is in the player's best interest to leave the replay when requested to by an admin/council.
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."