Roadmap

Discussion for Leagues United players
Gollum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roadmap

Post by Gollum »

So,

I know kind of what LU does, and where it is at. One question I haven't seen, or really thought about till recent, is what is the roadmap looking like for the league?

This question isn't so much for anyone but those on the council, sorry everyone. :P
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Roadmap

Post by ducatiwannabe »

I'm curious on the direction of the league as well - maybe we need an overhaul - new maps, new scoring, something to spark more interest in the league? But maybe not, would love to hear thoughts on this!
tainn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tainn »

Hey iObserve and dw,

First and foremost, any kind of thoughts and suggestions regarding the league can always be shared with the league council and the rest of the community; thankfully, the members are flexible and open-minded.

As for right now, while certain maps are receiving most of attention and there being events held such as the most recent one, the current shape is not carved in stone. Various approaches are being tested and considered. Perhaps the most major one as of right now, is the consideration of including flagged maps in the league.

For the most part, the CTF maps over at Bertman's bmbz.freemyip.com:5198 were and are being tested and evaluated, whether they are fit for the league standards or not. This matter was more notably discussed in the Discord server, though some posts such as kierra's here also address the matter.

All in all, the league is in motion and has active maintainers that are always ready to lend an ear. To stay informed, I would recommend following all such active bz-related channels/platforms, currently most notably the Discord server.
Gollum
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gollum »

Tainn, I think our hope was that the council would be the ones to answer this in the first place. Otherwise we all saying the same thing. I can deduce much, but I am looking for the details, the roadmap of what's going on, from those who direct it.