Cant Connect on OSX HELP ME!

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
Homer23
Private First Class
Private First Class

Cant Connect on OSX HELP ME!

Post by Homer23 »

i cant connect as my callsign and as u see i connected to here allright so wat is ze problem? Is It the Parental Controls??? HELP ME!
Cheers

-H23-
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Are yo using the same username and password in the Join Game menu that you use here on the forum? If so, are you able to join as an unregistered username?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Homer23
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Homer23 »

Im using the EXACT same ...
Cheers

-H23-
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Can't connect to where? A single server (which one)? All servers? No list?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
trainee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by trainee »

Homer was connected to a gu league server yesterday, but there was a "-" in front of his name, indicating the the password was incorrect or missing. On gu league servers, Homer needs to be added to a list to log on or talk. I haven't seen Homer on other maps and don't know if that is the problem.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

quantum dot
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by quantum dot »

boresnake wrote:Homer was connected to a gu league server yesterday, but there was a "-" in front of his name, indicating the the password was incorrect or missing. On gu league servers, Homer needs to be added to a list to log on or talk. I haven't seen Homer on other maps and don't know if that is the problem.
Even if he was not added to GU group his name should appear as +, which only means he is registered in bzbb (here) and correctly identified. The - indicates that he is registered but not identified. The most common reason is bad pass, but some people have troubles with their ISP caching system. If this is the case blast's link explains how to solve the problem.
deviltank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by deviltank »

are you the same homer23 who was with me in the old bzArmy team? If not, there might be problems because someone else has used your account before. If you are the person i think you are, remember your last account has been feathers as far as i now, so you might try this one on gu.

dt
Homer23
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yes devil

Post by Homer23 »

yes i am devil proud leader of BZA well i think spice was leader but.... And no... i changed it back to Homer23 Because I can sign in on other computers WITHOUT parental controls as homer23 just fine.
Cheers

-H23-