BZFlag issue loading

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
A_Thousand_Suns
Private First Class
Private First Class

BZFlag issue loading

Post by A_Thousand_Suns »

Hello, not sure where this would go so if it needs to be moved, admins, please feel free.

Recently (more like today) I opened BZFlag. All I got when it opened was a blank window, black, and the [All, Server, Chat, Misc] bar.
It was working perfectly fine yesterday. I have changed nothing. I have noticed my laptop has been running slower lately, though. I'm getting
the impression that it might have something to do with this unexpected slowness (also a good sign that I should back it up soon...).
If you need computer specs, I am currently running OS X 10.8 on a MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz with 2GB RAM. I have tried restarting my computer and
nothing has changed. If anyone could help in solving this it would be most appreciated. I'm sure that some other players have experienced this.

-Suns
blast
General
General

Re: BZFlag issue loading

Post by blast »

Well, are you actually running 10.8, or was that a typo? Being that 10.8 isn't released to the public yet (it's just a developer preview), I'd imagine that could be buggy.

In any case, have you tried just renaming your configuration file to see if a clean config fixes it?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)