Using SVN on a mac:

Questions or HOWTOs about the above? Post 'em here...
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Using SVN on a mac:

Post by optic delusion »

Using SVN on a mac: I Have Not Done It!

I was figuring I'd let it slog around for a while with the other users, let them work out the kinks, and figured somebody else would make a post by now. I got tired of waiting. What's the "best" way to go about it?

...It must be pretty easy if no one has asked yet.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

SVN on a Mac works the same way it does on linux. Use the terminal and follow the wiki instructions.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

gnu-sense
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gnu-sense »

There are GUI clients for SVN on a mac, but I do not recommend them. What you get over the command line client is not great enough to justify the fuss and the licensing fees imposed by the authors. As far as I can tell, the command line SVN is the same in all respects as for other platforms.

gnu-sense
Mac Rep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Mac Rep »

gnu-sense wrote:There are GUI clients for SVN on a mac, ... is not great enough to justify the fuss and the licensing fees imposed by the authors.
svnX is free