Problem with MOFO...

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
cardinal
Private
Private

Problem with MOFO...

Post by cardinal »

Hello,

Just in the last day or so I haven't been able to play on MOFO (Apocalypse in Action). I can connect to the server but as soon as I attempt to begin playing, I get booted. Server says "This callsign is registered. You must use global identification before playing or use a different callsign."

I have no problems connecting to or playing any other servers.

Any assistance would be appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Darren
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Re: Problem with MOFO...

Post by optic delusion »

We require full identification of all registered callsigns. ( Meaning the list server returns a token for your join. )
If there is any problem with our connection to the listserver, or you don't have the correct password for the callsign, we do not accept your connection.

The temporary solution for you is to not use a registered name, until we fix the connection. Try again with your full name, later.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.