team killer

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
baddmove
Private First Class
Private First Class

team killer

Post by baddmove »

and i'm not one..but..i seem to have guys get in my way lately or vice versa..and it sux..i got kicked from a server tonite..never had that happen before and then i got a message saying i sucked...that bites....exceptional happens ..i was in the line of fire so many times and got killed by my teamates..but i never said squat...bumming me dudes and dudettes..i think my feelings are hurt....sheesh..i'm usually pretty good but i had a badd night..no big deal..but for someone to tell me i suck....thank god you dont live by me or i'd prolly kick yer..a......................?

really upset here.......damn..................Bob
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

It happens. :| I've even geno'd my own team a couple of times (usually from accidentally shooting myself lol).

...Exactly why I play rogue whenever possible.
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
Deactivated User 2920

Post by Deactivated User 2920 »

yeah i've done the same too!! :!:
Dervish
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Dervish »

it happens

I think the major factor in ad admin of cop kicking/banning you for it depends upon your attitude at the time and whether or not they've known you from before. And if you happened to be in a bad mood, then that really bites. :(

I can't speak for all admins, but I'm sure most would try to msg a player before banning them. A kick might be more immediate.

Sorry you had a bad night, badmove. :(
protected object myTank(){
foreach(noob in this.game){return frag(noob);}}
toaster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by toaster »

Well, kicked is not banned. And servers can be set to autokick. Some folks play with the server messages. Did you get autokicked by the server, or by a cop/admin?
-toaster
"So there I was, all alone, facing all of the enemy. I started driving in circles, until I had them surrounded, and then I escaped in the confusion."
Soraya
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Soraya »

I've gotten tked and have tked before. It sucks, and some ppl dont understand that its by mistake or its not your fault, but there are those that do, and that's an up-side. I think most ppl dont like being tked to many times cuz they then think its someone who's gonna constantly do it on purpose. I've actually had that happen b4. I said something some1 didn't like and they just decided to constantly tk me. that sucked, so i started a poll to get them kicked :D
I am a leaf on the wind.
So an So
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by So an So »

Soraya wrote:I've gotten tked and have tked before. It sucks, and some ppl dont understand that its by mistake or its not your fault, but there are those that do, and that's an up-side. I think most ppl dont like being tked to many times cuz they then think its someone who's gonna constantly do it on purpose. I've actually had that happen b4. I said something some1 didn't like and they just decided to constantly tk me. that sucked, so i started a poll to get them kicked :D
How do you start a poll to kick someone? I have seen some people who really deserve it. :|
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

/poll kick callsign

/poll ban callsign

/poll set _varName

/poll mute callsign

/poll flagreset
Dervish
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Dervish »

Half of the server owners out there are morons in my opinion since they fail to let players run polls to kick or ban cheaters, TKs, or horribly lagged individuals. Well, may be not morons, but exceptionally slow mentally. ;)
protected object myTank(){
foreach(noob in this.game){return frag(noob);}}
baddmove
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by baddmove »

it was the server that kicked me, but hey....i'm over it now....gotta move on..it just sucked that someone would take the time and tell me i suck..lol..i was ahead of them on the board anyway...whatever..next time i'll go rogue or that ugly purple color..HA!!! thanx DEV,,,,,,