Wings for Intel Macintosh

Discussion, updates, modifications, etc for the various map editors...
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Wings for Intel Macintosh

Post by optic delusion »

Old info, read next item in this thread.

My Wings PPC-build running under rosetta translation was crashing on filesaves.

I went looking and found this (8 month old) build of Wings3D.
I believe this is a Intel-Mac-Only build and is not universal, like the webpage says.
http://www.macweb3d.org/article.php?sto ... ry=wings3d
This one is not crashing for me.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by optic delusion »

I usually don't bump old threads, but this version is known to work with the bzw exporter, and the link is still active. If you have an intel mac, and want to use wings3d, you should stay with this version. Wings3d version 0.98.34 (INTEL MAC)

If somebody is getting more recent wings builds to work with the bzw exporter , please let me know.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.