My DNS host is trying to screw me over...

Discussion, updates, modifications, etc for the various map editors...
Teppic
Private First Class
Private First Class

My DNS host is trying to screw me over...

Post by Teppic »

As a result of which you may notice that stuff is no longer available from the original URL's. I didn't even realise people were still using the site 'till the server went down an I got some PM's.

Anyhow, if you can't find owt, it's still there, just replace 'teppic.homelinux.net' with 'liquid.me.uk' or 'www.teppic.homelinux.net' with 'teppic.liquid.me.uk' it **should** work.

$45 a year for wildcard support, yeah 'cos I'm gonna let myself touched for that :roll:
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Re: My DNS host is trying to screw me over...

Post by optic delusion »

Please give us the full link, teppic.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Hmm, though it seems that the files and the SVN link still point to the old (broken) DNS entry.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

blast
General
General

Post by blast »

I have mirrored the various files for BZWTools. I also grabbed and packaged the latest SVN version, though I didn't check to see if it's any different than the 2.0.2 version that is in there.

http://static.bzexcess.com/downloads/BZWTools/