disable flag

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Anthony
Private First Class
Private First Class

disable flag

Post by Anthony »

This flag would have a shockwave blast but it don't kill the tanks but they cant move or shoot for a set time watch out for teammates.
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

Hmmm, sounds interesting, but I'm pretty sure that this would fall in the "overly complicated" category. Don't get your hopes up about this.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

if you can hit them with a shockwave why not kill them? in general we don't do flags that don't kill on a shot (thief is the exception and it only does that ONCE )
ImageJeffM
guitar hero

Post by guitar hero »

yah that would be overly complicated and i'll back jeffm up on his exception the theif flag steals the tank that got shot's flag so that you would just end up killing them anyway. but I do get wht that could be useful for. if your on a ctf and your stuck inside your base (a semi-inclosed base) with a bunch of enemy tanks you could just get that flag, shoot (make the shockwave) and there you go. depending on how long the time is like you said you could get them all before they can move again. But that would only work if there wasn't a regular shockwave flag, then you could just kill them. :wink: