New Flag Idea - Transmit

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
skater3000blink
Private First Class
Private First Class

New Flag Idea - Transmit

Post by skater3000blink »

Hi just got an idea for a new flag I call it "Transmit". I thought that transmit could be avaliable for your tank to pick up when your score gets to 100, When getting the 100 score you could have a certain time to get to the Transmit flag, When flag is in posession you can choose two players from an opponents team to die adding 2 points to your team score. Post what you think about the Transmit Flag here
skater3000blink
Texan
Private
Private

Re: New Flag Idea - Transmit

Post by Texan »

skater3000blink wrote:Hi just got an idea for a new flag I call it "Transmit". I thought that transmit could be avaliable for your tank to pick up when your score gets to 100, When getting the 100 score you could have a certain time to get to the Transmit flag, When flag is in posession you can choose two players from an opponents team to die adding 2 points to your team score. Post what you think about the Transmit Flag here
skater3000blink
Ummm... Only two points? You can probably get that many just running across the field, especially if you're having a great day and have over a hundred. (well, that would be a good day for me... :))
blast
General
General

Re: New Flag Idea - Transmit

Post by blast »

Texan wrote:Ummm... Only two points? You can probably get that many just running across the field, especially if you're having a great day and have over a hundred. (well, that would be a good day for me... :))
I was thinking the same exact thing. Also, when I hear a flag called "Transmit", it seems like it would place my tank somewhere else. How would you choose which two people to kill? Honestly, I don't see a real use for this flag. (then again, they put in the "useless" flag ;))
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Rebel Chik0rita »

how about a "transport" or "warp" flag?

when you pick up the flag , you can use it for a limited number of times , to warp or spawn to a random spot on the map each time you press your "i" key or spawn spawn button . you can also add a reload/recharge time before you can "transport" yourself again ...maybe like 5 seconds between warps would be good ... yes/no/maybe?

it could be both a good defensive an offensive flag =)
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

subspace had a goodie that could do a random warp. There was also one where you droped a marker then could port back there when you wanted to, but it taped all your juice.
ImageJeffM
skater3000blink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by skater3000blink »

Yes actuly a transport flag with a limited amount of use would be better.
Death Barrel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Death Barrel »

i still say we need to get the BAAH Flag and the ELB Flag running.