Game Mode Idea

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Out Law
Private First Class
Private First Class

Game Mode Idea

Post by Out Law »

So I've been thinking, what if there could be a Capture the flag, rabbit hunt, free for all mode. When one of these servers are chosen you can choose to play as a purple, blue, green, red, rogue, or hunter tank. If a rabbit is killed by a tank that is not a hunter will stay a rabbit. Like rogues, rabbits and hunters can't capture flags. Team players and rogues can't become rabbits, only hunters can. Only hunters automatically hunt the rabbit. Hunters don't have a team flag. So, what do you guys think?
Some day you will go on BzFlag and see that every server on the list has a least 20 players on it.
joevano
General
General

Re: Game Mode Idea

Post by joevano »

I wonder why you created a new callsign to propose the idea? That is what I think...

Otherwise, no this idea is way too complicated. How would people easily be able to figure out what was going on? No one would get it just by casually watching. It would probably just be a big fail because if they don't get it, it will just come off as being "stupid".
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln