Campaign CTF

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Captain Simmons
Private First Class
Private First Class

Campaign CTF

Post by Captain Simmons » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm

well, this is just an Idea...
What if you could have a standard capture the flag game that was fought by teams? (this idea might similar to leagues I think, But I don't know much about them..) once the team captured the enemys flag, and "won" the game, they would be teleported to another map, where they would battle another team for control of the map. The team has a comander, or a leader of some sort, and they can pick the servers they want to fight on, for control of a larger "world" made up of these different CTF maps as sectors.

when a team loses a battle, or game, they lose control of that sector, but can try to take it back in a re-match, or attack another sector. Once all the maps (or just a percentage) are controlled by a team, then they are they win, and the process starts over again.
there is no such thing as a free lunch. this undoubtedly means that you can have all the free breakfasts and dinners you want.

blast
General
General

Re: Campaign CTF

Post by blast » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 am

Certainly possible via a plugin, similar to the steamroller race plugin but with a CTF being the trigger to move to a different area.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)