Geno bullet style

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
KnottyMan [ILF]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Geno bullet style

Post by KnottyMan [ILF] »

SB has a different look to the bullet. Could Geno as well have a different than normal visual style? Thinking a regular bullet sphere but with a skull/crossed bones in the center of it kind of thing. Or Mr Yuck (but trademark probably). Even a smaller black sphere in the middle. Something to differentiate it I guess is what I'm asking.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Geno bullet style

Post by JeffM »

Write up a patch for it.
ImageJeffM
dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dang dizzy white »

I agree with the idea, at the very least. Geno would be good to be separated from other types of bullets.
KnottyMan [ILF]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by KnottyMan [ILF] »

Sorry Jeff, I don't have the programmer brain. This is just coming from a player perspective and seeing if someone else wants to run with the idea.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

KnottyMan [ILF] wrote:Sorry Jeff, I don't have the programmer brain. This is just coming from a player perspective and seeing if someone else wants to run with the idea.
It would actually be a pretty easy thing to add, even for someone just started out. We already have one special case for superbullet, so it would just require duplicating that logic for geno. And then a new graphic.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)