More colors? or mods?

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

More colors? or mods?

Post by ducatiwannabe »

instead of just 5 colors maybe more? I can think of lots of colors that would make a cool team, not many though maybe just 4 more colors? so there would be the regular colors and 4 more.

Mods: perhaps cops and robbers? you know black tanks against police tanks, the bad guy's goal is to pick up the bank's flag and bring it back to their base. The police's goal is to capture the robbers and save the bank's flag.
Lirael_Goldenhand
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lirael_Goldenhand »

I dunno about the multiple colours idea, I think the current colours are enough.
The Cops&Robbers modification seems pretty neat. You have some pretty good ideas. =)
Does the walker choose the path or does the path choose the walker?

In dust we trust.

You never saw this. It didn't happen. Don't tell anyone or you're a dead man.
Workaphobia
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Workaphobia »

Er, do you mean modes?

More gameplay modes would be a significant plus. And heck, I'm not picky. It's been ages since the last update (before I even joined this community), so any sort of addition would be welcome. Speaking of which - is there any estimate as to when 1.12 will be out?

As for new teams, I think four is plenty. Not that many servers make use of four-sided CTF as it is - only one of the popular ones, to my knowledge. Factor in the typical player limit of 20 or so people, and adding more colors would just cut down existing team size to 2 or 3.
"Nifty News Fifty: When news breaks, we give you the pieces."