Poll Improvements

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Poll Improvements

Post by Zehra »

Hi all,

Over time there has been a number of ideas for a better polling system.
Currently the polling system requires players to vote via /vote yes or /vote no.
This is nice, but overly complicated and detailed.
Instead add /yes as an option and remove the /vote no and /vote yes options for a simpler solution.
If someone opposes the poll, they simply do not have to vote.

Poll banning and poll kicking can be specifically improved by having a reason added for both of them.
This is done by having the option of /poll ban [name] (reason) as the reason is always asked by players.
It makes it far easier for poll bans and kicks to go through and people will know the reason too.
So /poll ban "green tank" team killing would be the next option in poll ban. (This is done as well in poll kick.)

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread
blast
General
General

Re: Poll Improvements

Post by blast »

The plan is to replace the commands with proper menus/dialogs/notifications.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)