Hampering Wings

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Jormungandr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hampering Wings

Post by Jormungandr »

Just an ideas for hampering wings, maybe not perminate, but perhaps as a server option/variable. I've seen many times, a winged tank, fly to the other side of the map and take out a tank with gms or lasers. Taking away radar would prevent this from happening. Perhaps make it so they can see other winged tanks.
In life there are passengers and drivers... Drivers needed
Logwad
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Logwad »

Simply limiting the number of "jumps" a wings can do is sufficient.
Team Wad!
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Please don't limit wings anymore than it already is. I think many servers have taken liberty to limit them too much. A few flaps is sufficient, it's a good offensive and defensive flag.
Logwad
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Logwad »

Wings is one of the funnest and most strategic flags you can get.

2 flaps is ussually good enough.

Reducing its jump amount, making you slide all over, or move slower is no fun. I don't play on servers with wings flags like these. It's like they mock me. :cry:
Team Wad!
Blind Bandito1
Private
Private

About Wings

Post by Blind Bandito1 »

About the wings flag

I dont like the wings flag at all. I think they give too much of an advantage to the tank with wings then any another flag. I think the problem with wings is that they are not predictable, the player with wings can move in any direction in the air with wings. With any other flag, when the tank jumps he becomes predictable, and this is with every flag except for wings. With wings, some servers have an infinte amount of flying which is stupid. Another good flag is GM, but there is the stealth flag that can counter it, and stealth that is counter by seer. I think there should be another flag that can counter wings besides wings or gm or limit the wing to one or two jumps on all servers.
Bishibosh
Private
Private

Post by Bishibosh »

what about a "vertical line shoot" that can reach jumping tanks as well as grounding tanks?

i dont know if i have explained well, i will try to explain it better:

the shoot will be a vertical line, so the altitude of the tank doesnt matter, the only thing that counts is the position. The line will travel at the same rate as the normal shoot, and it will stop if his lowest part is stopped (if not, you could shoot a tank who is standing on a building).