Some suggestions for a future release

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Shadowpillar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Some suggestions for a future release

Post by Shadowpillar »

Skinning:
Able to change the sky and the clouds
tanks have a tread texture separate from the other so you can customise the tank skin, and the treads stay the same (silver or gunmetal treads)
Would be cool for skins that would look messed up otherwise if they were wrapped along the treads.
A fog setting in the game

Weapons:
Land mines - basically, you get a limited number (default to 3) and they can be shot over so they'd blow up if someone saw them. and have a setting for maximum blast area (area that will be affected) and maximum detection area, for how far you have to be before they explode up, also a delay so the player who sets them doesnt get blown up.

Pulse Cannon - basically explosive shots, shots dont ricochet, but explode on contact with walls or other players, but where you woild shoot the maximum amount of simulataneous shots, your wait time is a little longer, or you get limited shots to make it fair, the explosion area can be defined, and if the player is too close to another they shoot, they go boom as well. A charge function (holding down the firing button) would fire one big shot with a defined blast radius. but would use up all shots and would be slow charging and a slow reload, just to prevent abuse of the weapon.

Suggestions? comments? flames?
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

land mines have sorta been vetoed before by Tim Riker, and the pulse cannon isnt bad, but its sorta like Trigger Happy. the big blast has probably been brought up sometime, but not sure.

plz, make sure you are posting in the right forum. this should be under enhancements, read all of the page, this goes for eveyone.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Shadowpillar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Shadowpillar »

it's not like trigger happy, I mean, when you charge it up, it fires off one BIG shot, and when that shot makes contact. BOOM.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

move to enhancements
ImageJeffM
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by I_Died_Once »

The pulse blaster reminds me of Megaman...
...This has been a recording.
Fried Chicken
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Fried Chicken »

Actually the "Pulse blaster" is a good idea, but it shouldn't be called a pulse blaster.

Kind of like a bazooka.. Maybe a missile, but not guided that moves faster then a GM, and when it impacts it creates a big explosion :D