Score format

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
The Purple Panzer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Score format

Post by The Purple Panzer »

I've noticed that the column distances in my score display are much larger than they need to be; on some servers (with lots of players), the score covers about 60% horizontally and 80% vertically of the viewfield.

I probably did change to a new font, as suggested on one of these lists, but I don't think that's any larger. It'd be great to be able to drag the columns to be smaller, or even to clip them if they're not needed.

I've noticed this for a while, and recently I've taken to playing with the score off, but then my quick sense of who has what weapon is gone. Another alternative might be a 'minimal display' with just the player name (or a piece thereof) and the current flag they hold; no need for the actual score. This might ideally be customizable, so different people could pick what they'd like to see.

This might be one of those things that is relatively easy to implement, and might have significant payoff in terms of user satisfaction. Or, of course, I might be the only one who feels this way!
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

you can set the scoreboard font size in Options>>GUI Settings>>Scoreboard font size. default is 3/4, i use 2/4 and it is much easier to read and looks like a totally different font.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
trepan
Dev Wizard
Dev Wizard

Post by trepan »

/localset hideEmails 1
or the equiv. in your config might help.