extras for g15 keyboards

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Matt?
Private First Class
Private First Class

extras for g15 keyboards

Post by Matt? »

hey i was thinking about this for a while and i thaught it would be neat to see information on the lcd screen of the g15 keyboards. i think something like the players and what flag they have or how many shots you have left of a certain flag. i think that would be flat out awsome!

if this is possible, that'd b e cool
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it's something the developers would add as a feature because few people have those keyboards.

Get coding. :p
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
TD-Linux
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by TD-Linux »

Logitech offers an API for those keyboards, and it is easy to use. It wouldn't take much work to implememt it, though it only works for Windows so I doubt it would be added to the offical version of BZFlag.

Otherwise, your keyboard is completely worthless. Wrap it up in bubble wrap, put it in a sturdy cardboard box, and send it to me via first-class mail. :lol-old:
Matt?
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Matt? »

TD-Linux wrote:Logitech offers an API for those keyboards, and it is easy to use. It wouldn't take much work to implememt it, though it only works for Windows so I doubt it would be added to the offical version of BZFlag.

Otherwise, your keyboard is completely worthless. Wrap it up in bubble wrap, put it in a sturdy cardboard box, and send it to me via first-class mail. :lol-old:
that's a good idea. can i have your adress :lol-old:. hey OT, td i found a driver for my kb on linux, could you help me figure it out please. im totally lost with it