Apocalypse In Action :: Planet MoFo

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
lkjhg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Apocalypse In Action :: Planet MoFo

Post by lkjhg » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Interesting idea. I would like to add:
1. Need to make external difference between bots and people like radar and real.
2. For each bot needs to randomly generate a ping (in normal range). It is necessary that it was difficult to shoot in each of them.

noobTastic
Private
Private

Post by noobTastic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello!
Plugin Idea? Make handicap score ranges? Just for conceptualizing.. not necessarily the ranges...

Scores of 300+, your tank/shots move very slow
scores of 51 to 299 tank/ shots move slower
Scores of -25 to 50, normal tank/ shots
Scores of -50, shots travel faster

or

Kill Streak of 25+ your tank/shots move very slow
Kill Streak of 15 to 24 tank/ shots move slower
Kill Streak of 0 to 14 normal tank/ shots
Death Streak of 10 to 0 fast tank/shots
Death Streak of more than 10 super fast tank!

I have no idea how to make a plugin, nor if this is possible.

One thing for certain is that spawn killing is effin rough right now. I get frustrated when it happens to me, and yet, I'll do it when I can :?
Also, it's complained a lot about in game, but I like it. The fancy jump from the base column to top of base for flag capping.... Lotta people hate it, those capable love it.

Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Zehra » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 am

Hi all,

On thing I've noticed is that some players complain about camping and a few minor things.

So a few ideas might be able to make it nicer.
1. 5 second delay for unfair teams to take effect.
(Srsly it's annoying when someone leaves just before you cap and you get a penalty for an "unfair" flag capture.)
2. Shot limits to certain super flags when teams are srsly uneven.
(Camping is fine, but when it's 2vs5 and 2 players have laser and one has gm on the larger team... it becomes impossible to play and some players rage quit.)
3. Unfair cap alert.
(Like if a player leaves and you're 1 second away from capping it will give an alert and give some time to prevent players from making an unfair capture.)

-Zehra
There's this game I love and it's called Ducati. ~Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
There's always something to remember and it's been a game I love. ~Zehra
The time spent is a time which can never be regained, so it's a time to enjoy. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
The details and the skill of knowing and applying them is what excellence is made of. ~Zehra
The best player is the one who knows what to do and when and applies it successfully. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra