European Pillbox Server

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
QuantumTim
Private First Class
Private First Class

European Pillbox Server

Post by QuantumTim »

I am always amazed as to why so many europeans insist on playing pillbox on borrego. No offense to anyone who runs the server or anything, but when 95% of players have lag over 150/200 because they are European, it surely makes more sense to play on a server closer to home. Brad kindly hosts a pillbox server on brad.bz:5155 (although it is a slight variant on the map, where players can shoot through the middle box in the map), but it otherwise the same. Is there a reason (other than perhaps not knowing about it) why people don't use this, and if not, does anyone know of a way to inform the masses? I tried telling people whilst playing earlier today when there were about 15 people online, but only 2 or 3 followed me there :S
leviathan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by leviathan »

you are right
i sometimes try to convince peeps to come with me open up dub 50 or brad 55, too
another strange thing is that there is so much demand on this map (see borrego) but its league is kinda inactive compared to this.

see ya at pb:european servers :D
levi