Does anyone remember this map?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
dextrosity
Private First Class
Private First Class

Does anyone remember this map?

Post by dextrosity »

I haven't been playing for a year or so, but now I'm back and I wonder if one of my favorite maps is still being hosted on some server. I can't remember the map's name though...

It was a very small map, CTF for two teams with a maximum of three players each. Both teams had their areas on a cube in a corner of the map. The other two corners were connected through a wall with two openings near the corners. The map had four teleporters, two of them on the big wall in the middle of the map. These teleporters were the common way to get on the wall without a Wings flag. One interesting thing about this map were the two "ladders to heaven" , both starting near the two team's areas, leading to a cube in the center of the map (far above the rest of the map).

I doubt this will get many replies as it wasn't a very popular map but who knows...
A Meteorite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Meteorite »

I remember this map, but it's name and host escapes me.

It was only popular for a little while. :(
Owner @ BZFX
Core Admin @ CAN

Email me: bzmet…@gmail.com
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

iwcylabumf's Small CTF. If anyone can contact him, I can find a host.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dango »

It was on yesterday... :?
dextrosity
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dextrosity »

It's on at oberon.lr-develop.de at port 5154 with the description "small map is back!":

Unfortunately it's 20 shots which is a bit too much for such a small map, especially with Ricochet turned on, so if anybody wants to host it with 5, 4 or even less shots I'd be grateful ;)