!New! Australian version maps!

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

!New! Australian version maps!

Post by Grace F »

Attention Australian's :D

I have been chatting to some people about Australian servers and we've finally got some up.

The newest 1 is an Australian Hix map - its running at yowl.org:5155
Another not so new 1 is an Australian Pillbox - Running at yowl.org:5154

Not to forget about the maps Grans Remedy is hosting.
Currently he's running an Australian version of MissleWars - running at gransplace.virtuozo.co.nz:5154

The Australian hix map still has a problem with the flag zones that deeg and I must fix. Other than that it's all good. Also, I want to make our map an official map so we can match ourselves aswell. It's a long shot, i first need to rack up a few more Aussie players. Half the Australian Population are my friends from school :P

--Ohh also, there is now a version of MissleWars hosted in the US. So you guys should have lag somewhere between 200-260, compared to the Germany version where we had to setlle for 360 :?

~'+'~ Grace F ~'+'~
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Here are some Aussie players on now. So if your an Aussie come around and battle with us :)

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ersvg9.png

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rs2fo9.png
RexFlex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by RexFlex »

This is good to see. I hope that they will get enough support to maintain.

I would support them right now if I could, but have caring responsibilities and so can't hang around long enough for a decent game.
"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin paid; mostly only when I'm gettin paid. But eating people alive, when does that get fun?"
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

RexFlex sry to hear - hopefully though you can catch us at the right time :)