Wein Austria - where are you?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Bullet Magnet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Wein Austria - where are you?

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Hi there all -
As an OAP of the BZFlag thing I'm embarrased to be here - however, I must ask... where did Wein Austria go?... and after spending a good year getting into it.. after the sudden demise of Spiral Zone... what to do?... some good arenas still there... but none of the classic warfare I've come to love.. anyone help?... or am I going to have to go to Uni, learn coding and write my own arena? ;-)
Cheers
Will
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Hey, Bullet Magnet
No need to go to university to make a map. ;)
Check out the map-making section on the wiki, the bzw manpage and the map-making sections of this forum.

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
strayer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by strayer »

The server bzflag.wnc.or.at:5154 is still online, but disappeared from the server list for some reason.
I felt free to add it by hand to the BZstats list again: http://bzstats.strayer.de/servers/stats ... &port=5154

[UPDATE] BM: You could try to contact the owner (alex430), but (s)he even didn't read the BZBB PM I sent a few weeks ago. And as long as the server isn't in the public server list, no players will play there. :o/
A pessimist is an optimist with experience... ;o)
Maki
Private
Private

Post by Maki »

yes, we are having some technical problems.
but no worries, we will return soon :)