lsacc.net - new server needs a map

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
cymon
Private First Class
Private First Class

lsacc.net - new server needs a map

Post by cymon »

I am here today to offer a new server, located at lsacc.net. This is the LaSalle Academy Computer Club server, which is located in Providence, Rhode Island (USA East Coast.) We have a T3 connection, and the server itself is a dual-Xeon box (8 cores total, 8 gb of ram), although it is running other processes (namely CS:S servers), however, there is plenty of capacity. This server is run 24/7, although is taken down occasionally to provide services to LAN events.

As the topic title suggests, I am in need of a map to run on this server. I am _not_ requesting that a custom one be made, however, if anyone has one that they are willing to have run on our server, that would be excellent. I have checked out the public releases (and I am assuming that anyone who posts a map is willing to have it run), but I wanted to take the opportunity to advertise the server, as well as make an offer to any parties who wish to have their map run.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you on (once the server is up), and please direct all Q&A/comments to myself (cymon).
Admin of bzflag.lsacc.net (coming soon)
Abominable
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Abominable »

Here's a very, very, very old map that I made with strider a long time ago. Do with it as you please. It's one of my first maps i ever made, back when I was Unregistered.
Attachments
Bliz_str.bzw
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
cymon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cymon »

Thanks, the server is up and running at lsacc.net (158.123.198.12) with Abominable's map.
Admin of bzflag.lsacc.net (coming soon)
tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

You could take a look in the Map Release forum and see if you find one that catches your eye.