Servers in Australia?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
stelleraris176
Private
Private

Servers in Australia?

Post by stelleraris176 »

Okay, here the deal, im loacted in Tasmania, Australia.

Are there any active servers located in australia, cause everywhere else i have a high ping 200 to 300. Which is bad, i also get kicked a lot.

Plus could there be a bigger limit on TKing i just started and have been banned three times for accidental team killing. annoying

Does anyone know??

Thanks in advance,

CJ
Astroman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Astroman »

Servers in Australia, I don't know. But as for the team-kill limit, each server owner may set this to whatever he or she desires, so posting on the forums won't help anything.
"I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light." -Mary Gardiner Brainard
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Yes there are servers hosted in Australia.

None that are as popular as Europe or US servers however because in comparison, the amount of Europe and US players crap all over the amount of Australian and NZ players :)

Don't get discouraged if you get into arguements regarding lag, if the server doesn't kick you for it, your fine. :)

Search "Australia" or "New Zealand" using the search function BZF has, you'll find some maps to play on for sure :)