Free map hosting from BZExcess

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
blast
General
General

Free map hosting from BZExcess

Post by blast »

I am offering free map hosting from BZExcess. General server details are: Celeron 2.53GHz, 1GB RAM, 10mbps connection, 1000GB/month, and the latest 2.0.x BZFS. There is more detail at the web page below. You can email me using the link on the page, or you can communicate with me via PM on the forum.

http://bzexcess.com/free-map-hosting/
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Free map hosting from BZExcess

Post by Zac »

where do you host from? (location)..

cheers
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

My server is located in Columbus, Ohio.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

Thanks blast, I will look into that, expect a map and whole config soon very soon.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
The Noah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Noah »

I clicked the link, and it said, "NOTE: Free map hosting is currently suspended until I can get a better system set up. It became too time consuming to manually write all the configurations and update the maps. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am working on a web based system that should make it easier and faster for map authors to get their work online. I will post an update on the blog when I have something set up. I may still host a few existing maps. I won’t be accepting new maps at this time.", so I guess I'll have to wait? also, I'm a web programmer, so maybe I could help you?

The Noah
I've been working on a real-time stats site called BZList, please check it out! It is still in active development, so some features are missing and watch out for bugs.

GitHub · Website · Get in touch · Stalk Me
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

This thread was from 2009... I haven't done any hosting in a while.

The Noah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Noah »

ok. are you going to do anything?

The Noah
I've been working on a real-time stats site called BZList, please check it out! It is still in active development, so some features are missing and watch out for bugs.

blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Very unlikely.

The Noah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Noah »

ok.

The Noah